If All Religions Reach Peace, Why Can't All Religions Achieve Peace?


Picture Source: Collective Evolution

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7 


 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you all. - 2 Thessalonians 3:16 


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27 

 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.  - Romans 15:13