Lord, Today I Ask that You bathe those who Live in Pain in the River Of Your Healing.


Christian Images

No sickness is to big for God to heal !!!!! Cancer, AIDS, diabetes, lupus, kidney disease, lung disease, heart disease, Lou Gehrig's disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Autoimmune Disorders, mental diseases, Schizophrenia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, just whatever the sickness or illness may be. I do not care what kind of healing you need, whether it be mental, physical, spiritual or emotional, our Almighty God can heal you and he wants to heal you. Ask him to heal you, believe he will heal you and receive your healing. It is Satan that has made you sick not God. It is God's will to heal everyone, even those who do not feel worthy of his healing. I am not saying not to go to the doctor, because sometimes God uses doctors to help heal us, but pray about the doctor you are going to, and that he heal you using that doctor. The Bible says by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, it does not say if it is his will we are healed , because God wants to heal everyone and some are healed in heaven and some on earth, so claim your healing here and claim your healing now. Once you are healed, in order to stay healed , you have to do a few things , you have to listen to God, you have to get in his word and stay in that word, and you have to claim your healing. When I say claim your healing I am saying that you cannot deny your healing to others, you have to tell them God healed you, for if you do not , your sickness will return with a vengeance or a far worse sickness. Focus on the Lord because Satan will try to make you sick again, but do not believe him, he is a liar and a thief. Do not listen to him, in fact straight up tell him who you serve and tell him that no matter what he is trying to make you believe you or make you feel like, that you have been healed by Almighty God and you will remain healed. But you must believe it to receive it. I do not care what a doctor tells you or what it looks like, if God has not told you that you are still sick then you my friend are healed. If someone you love is sick and unable to pray for their own healing then you pray for their healing. Tomorrow it may not look or feel like you are healed because Satan does not want you to believe it, trust God and start visualizing your healing ! Look at yourself in the mirror or just say, Lord I know your healing is working in me, I know that you are healing me, you have to stay positive, speak life to yourself , and say I thank you Lord for the healing that is taking place in me and I am receiving my healing in the name of Jesus Christ , AMEN. If you have a loved one or friend that needs Gods amazing healing and they do not have facebook call them or visit them and share this message with them today. The Lord put in my heart to share with you, so be a blessing and share it with them. Remember when you say your prayer to pray BIG, Believe BIG and YOU WILL RECEIVE BIG !

Father as I come to you right now, I just want to thank you for being our master physician, our master deliverer, and our master healer. I want to thank you that by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, I want to thank you for the renewing of our minds and spirits. I am extending my faith Father in the miracle healing of others, I am asking you in Jesus name to heal all those that are suffering right now with any kind of pain , sickness, or disease, no matter what their prognosis may be, for I know that you what to heal us Father, I know that you can heal anything and everything . I want to thank you for our deliverance Father God and I want to thank you for the praise and Glory that is coming to you God. I want to thank you for the lives that will be forever changed because of this and all those that will come unto you or draw closer to you because of their healing or someone else's healing. To you be all the glory and all the praise and I say these things in Jesus Christ name, AMEN
Jamie Logan Mathews