The Trick Is That As Long As You Know Who You Are And What Makes You Happy - Quotes


Quotes The Trick Is That As Long As You Know Who You Are And What Makes You Happy It Doesn't Matter How Others See You.

 1. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

2. "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not." - Kurt Cobain

3. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

4. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. "Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs

6. "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

7. "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become." - Carl Jung

8. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandhi

9. "You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

10. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson