If You Can't Do Anything About It Then Let It Go - Quotes


If you can't do anything about it then let it go. Don't be a prisoner to things you can't change.

 

1. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Niebuhr

2. "If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou

3. "You can't change what's going on around you until you start changing what's going on within you." - Zig Ziglar

4. "Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength." - Corrie ten Boom

5. "Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny." - Steve Maraboli

6. "Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but learning to start over." - Nicole Sobon

7. "Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions." - Pema Chödrön

8. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

9. "You can't calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass." - Timber Hawkeye

10. "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu