People Know Your Name, Not Your Story - Quotes


Quotes

 1. "Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." - Lao Tzu

2. "You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

3. "The only approval you need is your own." - Jamie Woodham

4. "I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all." - Coco Chanel

5. "What other people think of me is none of my business." - Wayne Dyer

6. "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." - Steve Jobs

7. "Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth." - Unknown

8. "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not." - Kurt Cobain

9. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

10. "It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not." - Denis Waitley