I can choose to let regrets define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me - or I can choose to move on and leave them behind me


 Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I just want to let you know how much God loves and values you. You have such a big future ahead of you and amazing things coming your way. I'd like to let you know whatever you're going through God already has the answer to overcome it. You may not see a way out, but God does! The disappointment, the relationship problem, someone you loved who passed away, everything and anything you're going through right now God knows and feels your pain and he understands and is watching over you. He wants you to lean on him because we can't do it on our own. I hope you're all having a great day and much love from myself Daniel. God bless!