Dear Lord, When I Can't Put My Thoughts In Words - Heartfelt Prayers


PRAYER, THOUGHTS, WORDS, NEW, HEART,


Top 10 Heartfelt Prayers


"These verses reflect the theme of seeking renewal, guidance, and a pure heart in your relationship with God


  1. Psalm 19:14 - "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."


  1. Psalm 51:10 - "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."


  1. Jeremiah 17:10 - "I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds."


  1. Romans 8:26 - "Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."


  1. Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


  1. 1 Samuel 16:7 - "But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.'"


  1. Psalm 139:23-24 - "Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!"


  1. Isaiah 40:31 - "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."


  1. Lamentations 5:21 - "Restore us to yourself, O Lord, that we may be restored! Renew our days as of old."


  1. Psalm 51:17 - "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise."


  1. Romans 12:2 - "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


  1. Ephesians 4:23 - "And be renewed in the spirit of your minds."


  1. 2 Corinthians 4:16 - "So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day."


  1. Psalm 51:12 - "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit."


  1. Psalm 119:11 - "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


  1. Psalm 119:105 - "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."


  1. Isaiah 43:19 - "Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."


  1. 2 Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

  2. Colossians 3:10 - "Put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator."


  1. Revelation 21:5 - "And he who was seated on the throne said, 'Behold, I am making all things new.' Also, he said, 'Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.'"