Dear Lord, Create in me a clean heart so that i can speak words filled with grace and love.


"8 images" "Christian images"
Dear Lord, Create in me a clean heart so that i can speak words filled with grace and love.

Titus 3:2 
- To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, [but] gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

1 Peter 3:15
 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Psalms 18:35
 - Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

James 3:17
- But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.