When You Go Through a Disappointment, Don't Stop On That Page. Stay the Course. Keep believing. You May Be Tired, Discouraged and Frustrated, but don't Give up On Your Future. Our God is Faithful.


Christian Images

Deuteronomy 7:9 
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

Jeremiah 29:11-13 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.